LEAN AND GREEN CHICKEN CRUST MARGHERITA PIZZA
Who doesn’t like pizza? Now you can satisfy that hunger with a dish that tastes fantastic, is rich in protein, and is gluten-free! Do you yearn for Italian food at least once a day? Make this lean and green low-carb, high-protein Chicken Crust Margherita Pizza provide you and your family with an on-plan Italian dinner that is both delectable and nutritious!
- 1 Lean
- 3 Green
- 2 Condiment
- Difficulty – EASY
- Servings – 2
- Cooking Time – 10 MINUTES
- Prep Time – 20 MINUTES
- 1/2 lbs Ground Chicken Breast
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2-3 dash Light Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Rao’s Homemade Sauce
- 1/2 cup Reduced-Fat Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Basil chopped
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LEAN AND GREEN CHICKEN CRUST MARGHERITA PIZZA
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing dish, combine the chicken, egg, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. On an ungreased baking sheet, spread out parchment paper halfway through the cooking process. Roll chicken in a thin circular pattern and bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and allow it to cool for 5 minutes before adding Rao’s sauce, cheese, and a tomato slice.
- Return to the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pan from the oven and top with fresh basil before serving.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Andrea Argy is a Michigan State University graduate with over 20 years of experience in corporate America. Today, she is a Manifestation, Mentor, and Weight Loss Coach, breaking conventional norms by leaving her office life behind to travel full-time across the United States in an RV. Her mission is to help others achieve mental and physical wellness, empowering them to manifest their dreams and create healthier lives.